(Click here for Spanish translation)
The South Country School District offers a breakfast and lunch program for all students from Pre-K through Grade 12. A variety of nutritious menus, with fresh fruits and vegetables and carefully approved snacks, are provided. The District strives to incorporate a fun and attractive dining experience for the students, while at the same time, promoting a healthy and nutritional education through Whitson's Food Service.
New for the 2016-2017 school year, our district will be using the Nutrikids computerized Point-of-Sale System in our cafeterias. Nutrikids uses MySchoolBucks for its online payment processing. All previous balances from our prior provider, mypaymentsplus will be forwarded to mySchoolBucks for your convenience.
The MySchoolBucks Online Payment Service will be available starting in mid-August.
• Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
• Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
• Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
• Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
• Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
It is extremely important that parents report any food allergies to the school building nurse so that the information can be input into our lunch management system. With your support, this process will continue to improve and the long-term benefits of this program will be enjoyed by you and your family.
Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act
School dining programs across the country must adhere to new federal nutrition standards for school meals. Click on the link below for information.
District Wellness Policy
Our Wellness Policy is currently under revision by the Health and Safety Wellness Subcommittee.